Search for atmospheres
The River Thames is frozen...
Once the river is frozen, no boats can cross. But when the ice is thick enough, horses, carts and sleds, even elephants can travel on the ice- and they do! What better conditions for a fair! It's a bright and frosty day to be exploring the markets and colorful tents on the frozen river. Crackling bonfires dot the path the skaters have carved into the ice. Fill your cup with hot mulled ale, listen to the fiddlers, watch the games, pull your hat down over your adorable ears.
Comments for "Frost Fair"
License details for "Frost Fair"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- Crowd with Violin by alukahn from http://freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hockey by http://danskdanskrevolution.tumblr.com/post/43166141400/no-screaming-fans-no-goal-horns-no-goalie-ch +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- horse trap by LukeIRL from freesound.org +)
- Snowfall by ShadyDave from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by urupin from http://freesound.org +)