Search for atmospheres
Room of a Thousand Fountains
This is my take on the room of a thousand fountains, a room at the base of the jedi temple filled with seemingly a thousand fountains. The main use of the room was for jedi to relax and meditate with the sounds of water flowing like the force. Feel free to stay as long as you like and practice the ways of the force.
Comments for "Fountains"
License details for "Fountains"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tap water by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Mountain stream by PJ Earl +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)
- Water Fountain by Tritus from www.freesound.org +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)
- Small Stream by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license