Search for atmospheres
Bar Setting: Film Noir, 19
Film Noir : Bar
A femme fatale and her male partner are in the crime business. They stop at a bar for some drinks, but also for clues. It's autumn and there's a small fire going, while a vinyl crackles and 40s jazz music plays. There are wine bottle being opened and glasses being poured, but little does everyone know, there's a criminal in their midst.
Fear, mistrust, bleakness, loss of innocence, despair and paranoia are readily evident in noir, reflecting the 'chilly' Cold War period when the threat of nuclear annihilation was ever-present. The criminal, violent, or greedy perspectives of anti-heroes in film noir were a metaphoric symptom of society's evils, with a strong undercurrent of moral conflict, purposelessness and sense of injustice.
Comments for "Film Noir : Bar"
License details for "Film Noir : Bar"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Film Noir by Matthew Pablo +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Warm Soft Fire by Relaxing Videos +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring Wine by unimportant +)