Search for atmospheres
A Nice, Old-Fashioned Fabric Store
A small little fabric store in a small little town. The clickety-clack of the sharp metal needles continue. The sewing machine whirs as more fabric is cut to make shirts, hats, scarfs, and whatnot. Nice, gentle classical music plays in the background. The old rocking chair creaks again as the finished products are laid out for selling.
Enjoy a the buzz of a humble fabric store every now and then to just relax... Enjoy! :)
Comments for "Fabric Store"
License details for "Fabric Store"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Metal Knitting Needles by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JTGuZOu104 +)
- Electric Sewing Machine by justiiiiin on freesound.org +)
- Cutting Fabric by pafischer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Stitching up some fabric by pfranzen from http://freesound.org +)
- Fabric Rustle by RutgerMuller on freesound.org +)
- Creaking/Rocking Chair by sacredmatt on freesound.org +)