Search for atmospheres
The Leaky Cauldron
Evening at the Leaky Cauldron
After a long hard day of work at the Ministry of Magic, you decide to visit the Leaky Cauldron for a bowl of your favorite soup. Perhaps you'll have a bottle later if you're in the mood. You sit down at your usual table in the corner next to the window. It is raining steadily and as you look out at the streets of London you can see muggles hurrying by, oblivious to the establishment's existence. You pull out a copy of the Daily Prophet and peruse it while you wait for your meal to arrive. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the cheerful sounds around you.
Comments for "Evening at the Leaky Cauldron"
License details for "Evening at the Leaky Cauldron"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- kitchensounds by freesound +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- Ticking clock by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Pulling back a Chair by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
*) Soundsnap.com license