Search for atmospheres
The palace of the Rival Kingdom
You sneak into your enemy’s palace at night to assassinate their father, the king, in his sleep, but you have to be extra quiet because they’re expecting an attack and they’ve sent out a search party around the castle. You’re in waiting for the throne so you’ve never had to do anything like this before but your country is war torn and desperately counting on leadership to end the foreign threat. You swallow your nerves for the good of your people. You and your enemy once shared a close bond before they betrayed you so it is of high importance that you get out without any notice so you won’t have to kill them in the process.
Comments for "Enemy Territory"
License details for "Enemy Territory"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Detuned Bells by DavidGarcia from http://freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Imperial Throne by imperial throne skyrim +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Wooden Creaks! by XxBirdoxX, on http://FreeSound.org! +)