Search for atmospheres
There is no dwarf in the city that doesn't go to the tavern every evening after a grueling day of work. Here they try to cheer themselves up with thick dark ale and a few meat pies. One of the barmaids sits by the fire playing an odd instrument. It's not a sad tune, but not a happy one either.
Comments for "Dwarven Tavern"
License details for "Dwarven Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pub reverb by Erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- Bouzouki by http://www.freesound.org/people/xserra/ +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- pub west country by odilonmarcenaro from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)