Search for atmospheres
Driving Through L.A. with Cliff Booth
Driving With Cliff Booth
It's 1969, and you're driving home after a long day on set with your stuntman cliff booth. You'll hear the soft, muffled sound of the engine and the blinker as you switch lanes. You hear the other cars pass you on the highway and the local radio station.
Comments for "Driving With Cliff Booth"
License details for "Driving With Cliff Booth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Passing Car by "Donmann" from http://freesound.org *)
- tuning am radio by cgeffex from freesound.org +)
- Car pass by hinzebeat from freesound.org +)
- Radio PSA by Le Mur +)
- Turn Signal (Blinker) by morgantj from http://freesound.org +)
- Rolling Stones - 2000 LY by Rolling Stones +)
- V8engine by tkmario +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license