Search for atmospheres
Sitting in the heart of downtown is quite a soundscape. Constant chatter is happening around me-- to the left, right, behind, in front. Chatter from across the square reaches into the air, all the while being muffled by the constant sound of tires in rain on the street (did I mention that it’s raining?). Once in a while there is the honk of a horn, or a distant siren a few blocks away, the sound of a car accelerating as it makes a turn, the screeching of brakes. Still, the most prevalent sound is chatter, both quiet and then loud as groups pass me.
Comments for "Downtown Toronto"
License details for "Downtown Toronto"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- Car horn honk by bigmanjoe from http://freesound.org +)
- car horn doppler effect by http://www.freesound.org/people/3863/sounds/235363/ +)
- Talking by lwdickens from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)
- ambulance sirens by youtube +)