Search for atmospheres
Every Experience I've Had at Walmart After 2am
Disassociating at the Store??
It's like 1:30AM. You're hungry. Your rude roommate ate the last Lean Cuisine, and the fridge is empty. Any place with fluorescent lights that can be bothered to be open at 1:30 in the morning is a liminal space, and you know it. Get yourself some quality noms. And like don't listen to the demons or whatever that sound was. You're probably just tired...
Comments for "Disassociating at the Store??"
License details for "Disassociating at the Store??"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- ambient_rand by Evilface38 +)
- Jazz LP by Matthew Whisennand +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- General Murmur - Echoey Space by peridactyloptrix +)
- Creepy Whispering by RaspberryTickle from https://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cashier Beep by sonsdebarcelona from freesound.org +)