Search for atmospheres
The Isle of the Dead. A desolate and rocky islet seen across an expanse of dark water. A small rowboat is just arriving at a water gate and seawall on shore. An oarsman maneuvers the boat from the stern. In the bow, facing the gate, is a standing figure clad entirely in white. Just behind the figure is a white, festooned object; a coffin. The tiny islet is dominated by a dense grove of tall, dark cypress trees, which is closely hemmed in by precipitous cliffs. Sepulchral portals and windows on the rock faces wait to greet the funerary party.
Comments for "Die Toteninsel"
License details for "Die Toteninsel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls background by By Inchadney - www.freesound.org +)
- Water drops ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Uu choir by maerkunst from http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)