Search for atmospheres
Riding to the Seaside Tavern
Daily Horse Ride
Imagine you’re riding your horse along the soft dirt road. On either side of you is soft green grass and as the breeze floods the plains you ride through, you can hear he harbor. The harbor that has seagulls soaring overhead and a tavern, you can already hear the soft roar of the murmuring crowd and the gentle hum of the waitress cleaning up the tables outside.
Comments for "Daily Horse Ride"
License details for "Daily Horse Ride"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- All I Ask of You Humming by Andrew Lloyd Webber +)
- Wind - Canyon's Edge by Derek Turner +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Horse Gallop on Soft Dirt by stephensaldanha from http://freesound.org +)