Search for atmospheres
A tavern with lots of ambient noise
D&D Tavern - Rook and Rainbow
Clinking glasses, doors, a nice hot fire, a somewhat rowdy crowd and someone playing Greensleeves...what more could you want to start an adventure or stop halfway for a nice glass of mead. I call this tavern the Rook and Rainbow, and it has served our adventurers well for many years.
Comments for "D&D Tavern - Rook and Rainbow"
License details for "D&D Tavern - Rook and Rainbow"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- Wooden Door by joedeshon from http://freesound.org +)
- water_dribble by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Drunk crowd by Zabuhailo of http://freesound.org +)