Search for atmospheres
Tarsus - meeting between Cleopatra & Mark Anthony
Cleopatra on sea
After the sack of Rome, Cleopatra had to fled to Alexandria, in Egypt. In order to make allies, she met Mark Anthony in Tarsus, member of the new roman triumvirat. They were both young and beautiful, and had to seduce each other to save their own kingdom. Theu just didn't know that they were going to fall passionately in love with each other and lose everything together.
Comments for "Cleopatra on sea"
License details for "Cleopatra on sea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- Lion's growl by John Millais +)
- Female Moan by Little Rainy Seasons from http://www.freesound.org *)
- Sea rocky beach 2 by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Sitar phrase by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Arabic Rythm by molleik from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license