Search for atmospheres
A classroom from my story
Maggie was left sitting silently as she took in the sounds. Her own breathing. The sound of pencils on paper. The cars driving down the road next to the school. The class next door, talking loudly. The fan above, whirring non-stop. Hannah-Grace, singing softly to herself. Or even the slightest sound of the light rain outside.
This moment, Maggie could truly be happy.
Comments for "Classroom"
License details for "Classroom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Drizzle on Leaves with Breeze by -k-is_the_author +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Parchment by http://freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- another restaurant in Japan by Icthelion +)
- Hey Jude by Jaquelindelas +)
- Electric fan by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)