Search for atmospheres
The vines climbed the wall of this old shop, with rain drops racing each other down the misty windows. This was your favourite place to be. It may be because of the customers, how each one looks so vastly different and sometimes shimmer as if they have a veil of magick over them which makes them appear as something different to who they are. Maybe it’s the staff and how they seem to know exactly what you need to make your day better and they bring you your drink within seconds of you walking through the door with a little muffin with the flavour of blueberry (or if you’ve had an especially bad day, chocolate). Maybe it’s that piano music that plays faintly over the chatter causing you to lose time in it’s melody and stay way past the time you were intending, sometimes conversing with those on shift, sometimes sketching the customers or reading a new book you’ve been recommended. Whatever it is, this café is like a home away from home for you now, you can ignore the occasional floating cup and mop.
Comments for "Café Mystère"
License details for "Café Mystère"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Piano by Arkadiusz Reikowski +)
- Softer Rain Indoors by Jane Doe +)
- Coffee Barista 01 by Josie Cat +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd talking by VKProduktion +)
- City Rain and Thunder by XRT from http://freesound.org +)