Search for atmospheres
"There was once a man who had fine houses, both in town and country, a deal of silver and gold plate, embroidered furniture, and coaches gilded all over with gold. But this man was so unlucky as to have a blue beard, which made him so frightfully ugly that all the women and girls ran away from him."
Comments for "Bluebeard's Castle"
License details for "Bluebeard's Castle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Young woman breathing scared by cgrl +)
- Wind thru window crack nk by davestalker from http://freesound.org +)
- Stormy Shore by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Echoing Footsteps by Free Download +)
- Keys Jingling Keys by jellybelly +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Thunderstorm by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)