Search for atmospheres
Black Bean Hotel Lobby
Black Bean Hotel
I built a tiny hotel for some stop motion films I made for Instagram. I used the Jane Hotel as my inspiration, even added animal heads on the wall mounted on painted Guitar picks. Thats a picture of it. Lenin and Stalin are standing at the front desk waiting to check in. Maurice, a french penguin, is the Hotel Manager. I recreated the wallpaper and miniaturized it in photoshop to print out for the walls. I aways imagined the perfect ambient background sound for the lobby. Distant classical music from the ballroom down the hall, a ringing telephone, gentle conversation from the dining room, a typewriter from an upstairs open window, a place to sit and sip coffee and relax. One can almost see the dust motes floating in the sunshine from the front door.
Comments for "Black Bean Hotel"
License details for "Black Bean Hotel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- UK British Phone ringing by acclivity on Freesound.com +)
- Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy +)
- French Cafe (Terrasse de Cafe) by Forenceart +)
- Old Typewriter 1 by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Hand Bell 1 by Nonee +)
- door bell by riverdale +)
- Chair Scrape 1 by sinatra314__chairscrape2 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cash Register by youtube +)