Search for atmospheres
Why Did You Swim Into Mermaid Territory You Fool
So you went for a dip in the ocean, and that was fine. Your choice of entry point was a little weird, just diving off the side of the boat in a random spot of open water like that, but you can swim and you've got that cool rebreather, so it should have been okay.
Only, you heard the whispering and you didn't get back in your boat. Then you heard the song and you STILL didn't get back on your boat. Now you're stuck. You sank, buddy, you're at the bottom of the ocean and you can hear her calling you now.
Her voice is just audible over the singing of her sisters, and it's too late to turn back.
You're gonna go to her, whether you want to or not.
Comments for "alluring sirens"
License details for "alluring sirens"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Air release by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Trickle by FractalStudios from http://freesound.org +)
- Little stream underwater by ingeos from http://freesound.org +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy voice calling by lavik89 from http://freesound.org +)
- ghost whispers n by nolam20 from http://freesound.org +)
- Siren Song by youtube +)