Search for atmospheres
My first atmosphere for technical theater
I chose to create what it would sound like being in a bowling alley and envisioned myself in one. I heard the ventilation system working, people talking around me, eating and drinking, pins falling, a ball rolling, music and pins coming back. I made the whispers have a low sound because they are only whispers and there are much louder things in a bowling alley and made the bowling sound not very loud but not very quiet because they are usually either close to you or far away.
Comments for "ALEXANDER_P_AMBIENTMIXER"
License details for "ALEXANDER_P_AMBIENTMIXER"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bowling by carbilicon from http://freesound.org +)
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Ventilator by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pinball Machine by Simplicitous from http://freesound.org +)
- idontwanttosettheworldonfire by unknown +)
- Eating Watermelon by zvukirukami on freesound.org +)