Search for atmospheres
Welcome to The Dragon's Lair.
Afternoon in the Shop
The sounds of a little magic shop, which looks rather unremarkable from the outside and may, in fact, not have been here yesterday. Inside, it gives the impression of being halfway between an antique shop and a rummage sale. It is a quiet weekday afternoon. You cannot hear the sounds of the street outside. There are several clocks around the Shop, and now and then you will hear the footsteps of someone quietly browsing the shelves. The Shop's owner is sitting at the back counter, writing or drawing something.
Comments for "Afternoon in the Shop"
License details for "Afternoon in the Shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Pencil Scratching by Llearners from Youtube +)
- Cannon shot near by Man from http://freesound.org +)
- Ticking clock by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Mouth Sounds by Vinicius +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)