Search for atmospheres
A journey home
A ship to Rhodes
Rhode travels to her home island for the first time in years. While she has feared the sea since she was a little girl, this time she feels strangely at ease. Is it because of the calm weather and gentle winds? Or maybe it is her newfound powers that give her courage? Whatever the reason behind her unexpected calm, she is enjoying a sea journey for the first time in her life. She enjoys listening to the regular soft feat of the waves against the wooden hull of the ship and the calls of the seagulls who accompany them on the journey.
Comments for "A ship to Rhodes"
License details for "A ship to Rhodes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Flag Flapping With Extra Wind by InspectorJ, felix.blume from freesound, mixed by VolatileMatter +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Ocarina: Song of the sea by Tar Master +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license