Search for atmospheres
Comfortable Night At 221B
221B On A Rainy Night
It’s raining outside and you can hear the soft rolling of thunder, the gentle sound of cars passing the flat, and the occasional bark of a dog from down the block. It’s brisk outside so there is a fire crackling, and John and Sherlock are relaxing at home. (John is reading a book in his armchair and Sherlock is playing his violin). Mrs. Hudson even makes the occasional appearance, just to quietly check on her Baker Street boys. It’s just a comfortable, rainy night at 221B.
Comments for "221B On A Rainy Night"
License details for "221B On A Rainy Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- violin solo by Lana Trotovsek +)
- Typing by purplewalrus on freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
- Footsteps - Pan Right by Soundjay +)