Search for atmospheres
Drinking at a Speakeasy
Ever wanted to drink hooch at a speakeasy? Admire a flapper's gams before you do your job as a torpedo? Gossip about that swanky lounge lizard who was makin' eyes at the hoofer you carry a torch for? Maybe plan to throw him in the struggle buggy and bump him off? Well, here you go.
Comments for "1920's Speakeasy"
License details for "1920's Speakeasy"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Pub reverb by Erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- 1920's Spooky Music by Frances Langford +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license