Search for atmospheres
Hopeful, return, Loki Returns!
“The Sun Shines On Us Again!”
In the aftermath of Infinity War, Bekah was lost. It was a new war getting her life back together. She sat on her porch and watched the world go by. Suddenly, she could have sworn she saw a green cape. She denied it, saying her mind was playing tricks on her. She got up and went back inside. But she would have seen it again. She looked up for it again. Suddenly a bright glow appeared outside her window. She ran outside. The glow fell away and there he stood.
“LOKI!” She cried.
He ran through the crowd to get to her and she ran downstairs and through the crowd as well.
He fought the crowd and she scrambled through them.
She was finally back in his arms.
He lifted her up in his arms and held her tight as a lion sobbing into her neck and kissing her face so hard. She sobbed as well.
They were back together.
But a dark threat loomed over them.
But in that moment, in that one moment.
Everything was and is perfect.
Loki kept his promise.
The sun is shining on us again.
Comments for "“The Sun Shines On Us Again!”"
License details for "“The Sun Shines On Us Again!”"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn by 3863 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Sigh Female by Drkvixn91 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- True Love by Mark Isham +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)