Search for atmospheres
In Front of the Sadagh
(Riyadh) Doors of the Temple
You are in the city-state Riyadh. You happen to be right in front of the sacred temple, and hear the Milakhul singing from inside the Sadagh. Around you are the noisy sounds of regular, pedestrian life. All people seem to be ignoring the goings-on of the temple and continuing about their business, none of them coming very close to the sacred building...
Comments for "(Riyadh) Doors of the Temple"
License details for "(Riyadh) Doors of the Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- nuns gregorian chanting by el viaje del navegante +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Bach Sonata Duet by Luis Macas from YouTube.com +)
- Big Chapel Bell by onohobo from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)