Search for atmospheres
Rainy Day at Camp Half Blood
Sitting on the porch, you can hear rain, wind, and the occasional roll of thunder. There are also sounds from wind chimes on the cabins and water lapping in canoe lake. The Hephaestus cabin is making some noise and sometimes a few campers wander by.
Comments for "Rainy Day at Camp Half Blood"
License details for "Rainy Day at Camp Half Blood"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Lake Waves by Benboncan freesound.org +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Dad's birch tree by Sharon Adams *)
- light rain by vahid +)
*) Soundsnap.com license